Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Reading Plan

I have to decided to branch out and cover a range of topics for the next six weeks. I am first going to start out with the graphic novel Taneja. Krishna. This looks like it will be interesting. I have yet to read any of the Indian literature in graphic novel form  and I look forward to learning more about Krishna's exploits. This first topic will cover 2 weeks.

The following two weeks I will read Chopra. Ramayan 3392 AD Vol. 1. This is also a graphic novel. This is a retelling of the Ramayana in a future dystopian setting. I've always enjoyed reading and even video games that take place in a dystopian setting so this should be interesting.

At this point I'm left with two more weeks worth of reading. I'm not quite sure what I will do but I may end up doing a couple more of the one week graphic novels or perhaps some of the free online reading.

There are so many options!!!
source

No comments:

Post a Comment