Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Writing
I'm definitely looking forward to doing some more writing and creating some interesting and fun stories. I think my project will turn out pretty well. I'm looking forward to updating that and polishing some of my stories there. I'm also excited to find some fun and interesting stories and projects from other students.

Reading
Hanuman has stuck out to me the most but I will happily take on a new favorite character if they can leave a strong impression. I'm ready to continue reading as well and perhaps improve on some reading habits.

Interactions
I've always enjoyed online courses and this one, once completed, should be no different. I'm have a great time interacting with others and look forward to interact with those that I have not yet had the chance with yet.

Time
This is probably where I could make the most improvement for this course. Like I said in my "looking back" post, I am in fact struggling a little bit with making time to complete some of the assignments. I'll attempt to change a few habits that can enable me to find the little bit of extra time I need to complete the assignments with a little more expediency.

Location
I don't plan on changing my location but will consider it if it will allow me that little bit of extra time I need.


All in all, I've enjoy the first half of this class and I am excited to work through the other half , and finally get my degree!!!!


This is one of my favorite motivation quotes.
source

2 comments:

  1. I almost focused on hanuman becaused his character was pretty cool and he had a good backstory. However, I ended up picking krishna. We both had the same probelm. I also found it hard organzing this class around my own schedule. I think a good idea trying to find a day where you can get a chunk of it done. If you can keep consistant with it you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost focused on hanuman becaused his character was pretty cool and he had a good backstory. However, I ended up picking krishna. We both had the same probelm. I also found it hard organzing this class around my own schedule. I think a good idea trying to find a day where you can get a chunk of it done. If you can keep consistant with it you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete