Thursday, August 27, 2015

Overview

Pretty much everything about these two epics is unfamiliar to me. I recall hearing a few names before but my knowledge level about these is pretty much nil. I am certainly interested to learn more about them! I've never before taken any courses about epic literature thought I do like epic films and tv shows. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are among my favorites. I know very little about Buddhism or Hinduism. My understanding of Islam is also very elementary. I know just a little about Indian music but I don't regularly listen to it or view much else in terms of Indian media. One of the things to certainly does pique my interest is the amount of archery related images and themes I've seen, just from the images I've seen in the overview. Here an interesting image here.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment